Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why

Why do I find it so hard to write.  The words tumble through my brain.  I close my eyes and the onslaught continues.  I wish I just had an off switch or could punch a small hole in my brain and they would stream out onto the paper.

I have started three blogs in the past week and have many more rumbling around in my head. I find time and time again that as I begin to type, the words dissipate like rain in the desert. 

I feel that God has given me a gift of expressing myself in words, yet so often those words don’t come out. 

Why oh why will they just not flow!?!?

2 comments:

  1. With ya, chick. I think it's because you (I) don't want to diddle around in fluff and we can't make that really meaningful post work as well as we want. Just keep tumbling it, tweaking it and post it when it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete