Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Walking off the cliff

On Saturday, Shane Claiborne said something that is still echoing in my heart. 

People tend to respond to injustice by saying "If God is so good why doesn't He do something about it." 


"He did, He made you" Shane responded

Since then, I can feel myself running headlong into the dark, trying to keep up with Jesus. 


Unfinished paintings haunt my dreams. 

Stories beg to be told.

I have a passion to use my gifts and improve them for His glory.

Over the weekend, I met artists who are using their craft to fight the tragedies...


I feel useless, but that is what gives me power.

Self confidence wains, but I KNOW that God will make it happen.

So I cling to two truths:


I am useless, without the Spirit of God

And I can only take one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment