Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

12-26-09

Well I have been taking pictures but havent had the time to post them.  We have had some beautiful frosts lately and I was up early enough to be able to catch some pictures.

IMG_0281

This one kind of shows the fog, one of the most beautiful things in Oregon is when the fog floats in and wraps everything in this cold blanket.

IMG_0285

IMG_0330

Then here are some picutres from Christmas.  I had a great time with the Macy’s and then with the Hillsboro Police when I got back to the house.  When I walked in the door, I swear I heard someone walking upstairs so I called in the police and they searched the house.  It brought back the biggest thing I LOVED about police work…building searches.  As I stood freezing in the cold, I kept thinking of all the places to hide in this big old house and was able to show them a couple they missed!  The ladies and gentlemen that came out really did a good job and I was impressed by a smaller police force like Hillsboro PD.  So needless to say I was a little wound up until about 2am!!

IMG_0363

This is Addison our entertainment for Christmas!  I really wish this would have been in focus all the way, but still a cute picture regardless!!

IMG_0443 

And here is the Macy Family and my home away from home!! And of course everyone wanted to play with my camera so even some pictures of me!!

IMG_0410

My boyfriend for the day, Gizzard!

IMG_0429

And me exclaiming my joy at the puzzle Mac got me!!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment