Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random thought for the day

You could never believe how much joy I get from taking pictures.  About 9:30 tonight I realized I hadn't has time to even pick it up.  At first I didn't want to, what would I take pictures of.  Then I remembered the picture a day thing so I took out my camera and about 20 minutes later realized I was still taking pictures.  Such random stuff but so much fun.

Here is one of my favorite crosses, it was gift to me from a very dear friend.  I just got it on the wall tonight so here it is!

IMG_0116

Then I decided to play with my up close lens…and I caught George taking in some air!

IMG_0135

Then I got tired and laid down and started taking pictures of the fan, and these turned out really cool!!

IMG_0156 IMG_0152

IMG_0149

Those are my adventures in the photo world today!  I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment