Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Waiting or Moving on

That is the question…for most of my life right now.  I am once again at a crossroads of sort.  Another one of those paths God has taken me down.  Will the road continue this direction or does he have a sharp right or left in mind.  Part of me hopes that he plans on switching courses, I am not sure this is what I want to do the rest of my life.  Days like today when I am having to give up my life and what I want to serve Him makes me wonder.  Shouldn't it be willing and not such a struggle. 

The only thing I know for sure is that I love this ministry and I love serving God.  I am just tired.  Tired of the eternal conflict, the unknowns that are more constant than my daily bread, tired of not having a partner to lean on when the road gets rough.  Why does it always come back to that.  Is it really any easier with a partner or just more complicated…the grass is always greener right!  

I do know that I love Saint Child, saving babies and changing lives and I want to be a part of it.  But I am not sure living with these girls is what God has called me to.  I feel so selfish with my time, and am constantly trying to hold onto who I am and it just doesn't fit!  Or does it and I just need to let go.  Ugh…I hate this place and it feels like I have been here a lot in the past two years.  Will ever be out of this place or is it constant in the walk with God!

A bright point …my picture of the day!

IMG_0651

My beautiful niece…I miss her soo much!

2 comments: